Date posted: 10/10/2016
The Marketing Function would like to hire a person to write content for the company and some of its products. An entry level person passionate about marketing who wants to learn and improve their skills on the science and art of marketing. This person will create and iterate on content following our internal content management policies and procedures. This person will help with social media posts and customer stories for assigned products. They will also help to provide messaging to our sales team.
We are an extremely fast-growing company that has grown 10 times its size in the last three years, so this is a perfect opportunity for someone who is looking to launch their career successfully. We offer excellent benefits, and the privilege of working from home 100% of the time.
Our apps are used in over 13,000 Salesforce environments and we have hundreds of customers around the world, both small and large. Our customers include such name brands as Coca Cola, Oracle, Oakland Raiders, Ritz Carlton, NBC Universal, Dell, Harvard, Home Depot, FedEx and more.
- Improve content already being used in the sales process for each lead source to reduce inbound inquiries and advance the pipeline.
- Create new, unique content to help generate new demand.
- Create new content that inspires prospects to move further down the sales process.
- Help to maintain personas and content in our content database and publish it when approved.
- Minimize case queue size to avoid time to market delays. This includes making sure that each Marketing-assigned task gets completed in a timely manner.
- Create and support posts on success.salesforce.com as well as other social channels including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
- Plan Dreamforce and other company sponsored events.
- Work assigned cases for partner program.
- Draft success stories.
- Product launch support. Create fresh content for new products/apps, work with product owners to ensure content is accurate and aligned with the timing of the product’s launch date.
- Support for new campaigns and automations for existing customers beyond website and email tweaks. (e.g. customer newsletter, sending customer advocacy email introduction).
- Non-technical blogging.
If interested, send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!