As a Sales Manger, I need to be able to identify the number of calls or emails on an Opportunity for better sales analytics and planning.
Create a count rollup defining the number of tasks that are calls or emails.
- Create a custom number field on Opportunity (Number of Calls)
- Create a count rollup
- In the Rollup Helper Tab, select Opportunity
- Select the field you created (Number of Calls)
- Select Task as the child Object
- Select Deleted as the field on Task to use as a source
- Select Count
- Create a New Filter
- In step 3 Specify Filter Criteria, Subject Contains Call
- Save the Filter
- Save and Run the rollup
- Follow the same process to count the number of emails.