- Historical Object Usage Growth: The growth of any object’s storage usage can now easily be viewed in Storage Usage Analytics.
- Lightning App: Switching to Lightning is now even easier with the new Storage Helper Lightning App!
Usability and Performance Improvements
- Deletion suggestions that have been ignored can now be restored on the Storage Usage Analytics page.
- A new user tutorial has been added to the application to help with getting started.
- Record details will now be displayed when hovering over records on the Preview Records popup.
- Additional information about the status of a running Storage Recycle Job is now available when clicking the link in the Status column of All Storage Recycle Jobs.
- Storage Recycle Jobs can now be sorted in either ascending or descending order by clicking the table headers.
- An issue was resolved where the ‘Display Archived Records’ checkbox was not displaying on the preview popup when there were not any non-archived records found that met the defined filter criteria.
- Miscellaneous minor bug fixes.