Mass delete for Individual object: Storage Helper now supports the Individual object. Whether for GDPR compliance or regular data cleanups, you can now mass delete records from Individuals.
Viewing entries in
- Unlimited number of Storage Recycle Jobs!
- Storage Helper Free Edition now includes an unlimited number of Storage Recycle Jobs! Instead of being restricted to just one Storage Recycle Job, the number of records that can be deleted monthly is limited to 20,000. To be able to delete more than 20,000 records per month, you must upgrade to Storage Helper Premium Edition.
- A new Storage Usage Analytics page has been added!
- Storage Helper now has the ability to track Storage Usage over time. The Storage Usage Analytics page displays detailed information about your storage usage for up to the last 12 months, current top ten storage usage consumers in the org, and top storage usage increases from the last month.
- Objects with high usage will display on the Storage Usage Analytics page. This section will display possible opportunities where records could be deleted to help your organization save money on storage.
Storage Helper v2.4 Release Notes
- Records recycled by Storage Helper may now be backed up into a .csv file.
- Storage Helper savings will now be displayed in the local currency type if multi currency is enabled for the Salesforce org.
- Added ability to filter on parent record fields within the Storage Recycle Job criterion.
We are extremely excited to share with you the first release of our newest app Storage Helper!
Enable the ability to recycle old/unwanted data on any standard or custom object through the creation of Storage Recycle Jobs.
Define the criteria that a record will have to meet in order for it to be recycled.
Run Storage Recycle Jobs in the three following modes:
Recycle data after the standard Salesforce export
Recycle data on a scheduled basis
Recycle data on an ad hoc basis
Create a data alert threshold to receive data usage alerts at any data usage percent you'd like.
Limit the number of records recycled by Storage Helper allowing your data to be safely stored in the recycling bin.
Preview records that meet the criteria defined for a Storage Recycle Job.
Automatically calculate data storage usage on a daily basis.
View the usage percentage on the Storage Recycle Jobs page.
Display how much money Storage Helper has saved your organization.
View when a Storage Recycle Job was last run.
View the status of any Storage Recycle Job.
- Adjust the average size of your Salesforce Email Messages (used in the data usage calculation).
Free Edition Features:
Maximum of one Storage Recycle Job.
Premium Edition Features:
- Unlimited Storage Recycle Jobs.