Data Analysis Helper Release Notes v6.2
Performance and Usability Improvements
- Searches for objects and fields by name can be done during configuration.
- Users can schedule or disable the run of an analytic pack on the final stage of the configuration wizard.
- When changing granularity configuration for an analytic pack, users have the option to delete records created before the granularity change.
- Users can delete fields created for a selected analytic pack within the app.
- Miscellaneous updates to the admin guide.
- Invalid objects no longer display in the list of available source objects.
- Fixed an occasional issue that caused incorrect fields to display in the list of fields requiring creation on the last stage of the configuration wizard.
- Fixed an issue that caused undesired behavior when modifying filters.
- Removed the opportunity close time chart from the Territory and Segment comparison pages.
- Fixed miscellaneous formatting issues for charts on the comparison page
- Resolved occasional issues that caused the incorrect status to display after completing the configuration wizard.
- Fixed a rare issue encountered when some users modified records for objects related to a performance object.
|Data Analysis Helper Release Notes|