Data Analysis Helper Release Notes v6.3
Performance and Usability Improvements
- Sales Performance Intelligence now has a free version available
- Goals may now be created in Data Analysis Helper, within both currently available analytic packs: Sales Performance Intelligence and Territory & Segmentation Intelligence. When viewing a performance record, users will be able to track performance against defined goals, which will assist with identifying underperforming areas within an organization.
- Data Analysis Helper will now display performance improvement suggestions on the performance record detail page for both currently available analytic packs: Sales Performance Intelligence and Territory & Segmentation Intelligence.
- All analytic packs now have the ability to report on multiple types of date granularities. When using the monthly date granularity, the quarter and year will also be populated on each performance record; if the quarterly date granularity is selected, the year will be populated on each performance record.
- Added a new ‘Recalculate Performance Info’ button that will be available to click after an analytic pack has been configured. This button will rerun the entire configuration to recalculate current and historical performance information.
- Non-administrator users attempting to configure a Data Analysis Helper analytic pack will be notified to let them know that they will not be able to fully configure the app due to trigger and field deployment requirements.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the correct updates to generated formula fields when the granularity of an analytic pack changes.
- Fixed an issue in Territory & Segmentation Intelligence where invalid source objects would display in the list of objects available for use.
- Fixed an issue that would sometimes display a ‘Row with duplicate Name at index…’ error.
- Fixed miscellaneous issues encountered on lookup settings created in Data Analysis Helper (record locking, error creation issues, etc).
|Data Analysis Helper Release Notes|