Data Analysis Helper Release Notes v7.2
Performance and Usability Improvements
- Introduced the new analytic pack ‘Account Performance Intelligence,’ which enables users to track the health of their accounts over time, to spot account trends, and to identify risks before they become problems.
- If a user’s organization has defined a custom fiscal year within the salesforce environment, and configures any analytic pack to generate quarterly performance records, then the performance records generated will now be created based on the defined custom fiscal year.
- The territory performance object has two new fields ‘Country’ and ‘State/Province’. These new fields will automatically be populated when territories are tracked at the city or state level.
- Users may now define a sales rep commission configuration in Sales Performance Intelligence. Users can define a default commission percentage for all sales reps, or define a custom commission percentage at the individual or user role level.
- Added the ability for users to select which components to create when the ‘Create Missing Components’ Button is clicked.
- Fixed an issue that caused Data Analysis Helper to detect a granularity change in the configuration of an analytic pack when there was no granularity change.
- Fixed an issue that would allow free users to create some of the default goals settings included in the premium analytic packs.
- Fixed an issue that would prevent users from installing DAH into group edition orgs.
- Fixed a bug that occasionally caused some settings to be deactivated on creation
- Fixed an issue that prevents some of the goal fields from being removed when the ‘Remove Created Fields’ button is clicked.
- Fixed an issue that caused ownership transfer issues on the creation of Account Performance records.
|Data Analysis Helper Release Notes|