- Added ability to remove realtime triggers in app.
- Error messages now display for failed trigger deployments.
- Users may now customize what email field is used when notifications are sent.
- Added the ability to modify category and granularity configuration.
- Added the ability to leverage foreign-key fields when selecting rollup source fields.
- Added the ability to enable and disable configuration after initial setup.
- Introduced the new analytics package “Territory & Segment Intelligence”.
- Added the ability for users to add custom notifications during configuration.
- Added the ability to start trials of premium analytics packages in app.
- Removed step 4 (select source field) from the configuration wizard.
- Fixed an issue encountered that caused incorrect validation rules to display when configuring Sales Performance Intelligence.
- Fixed an issue that caused rollups to be disabled when visiting the PS_AllSettings Page.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused record locks when the auto rollup disablement process ran.
- Fixed an issue that caused rollups to be disabled when a setup user triggered a rollup.
- Fixed a display issue that was showing the incorrect deployment status initially after clicking the ‘Create Missing Components’ button.
- Fixed an issue that allowed for settings to remain active after the premium extension packages expires.
- Fixed an issue that prevented users from enabling disabled Lookup Helper settings when the premium version is active.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused incorrect formula fields to be deployed when clicking the ‘Create Missing Components’ button.