To receive email updates about our release, please make sure you are subscribed.
- Settings Pane: Now you can configure custom settings without ever leaving the app!
- View CreatedBy/Last Modified By: When editing a rollup, you can now view who created/last modified the rollup and when.
- View Rollups by Filter: When editing a filter, you can now click a link to display all rollups that are currently utilizing the filter being edited.
- Remove Trailing List Separators: With the Trim Trailing Delimiters option selected, delimiters (example: (-), (,), (;)) will be removed from the end of rolled-up text.
- Added the ability to schedule a weekly email from the Health Check page so that you can be notified if any issue(s) would be flagged if you visited the page.
- Links to the Rollup Helper Admin Guide have been added to the app.
- More information has been added to the app regarding how to utilize Rollup Helper to its fullest potential if your environment does not have access to the Metadata API.
- Added an option to allow users to have all multiselect picklist selections count as one “value.”
*Please note, this release adds to the functionality that was previously released in version 10.22, which includes real time in the Free Edition of the app. You can view v 10.22 release notes here.
- You may now run your Rollups in Real-time in Rollup Helper Free Edition.
- We have added a section (Update Links) to the in app Rollup Helper Help & FAQ page that includes links that will allow you to check if a new Beta version of Rollup Helper is available as well as links to our Release Notes and information about our release process.
- Added a query validation tool to the rollup edit page. You can click the ‘Validate Query’ button to have Rollup Helper run the child query to determine whether any child records exist that match defined criteria.
- Rollup Helper should now provide information regarding the rollups that may have been impacted by a particular exception where possible.
We have implemented a ‘Rollup Helper Health Check’ page! This page can be reached from the Rollup Helper home page and will automatically detect any common Rollup Helper issues that are present in your environment (such as a Rollup that is manual run only) and provide advice for how to resolve the problem.
Rollup Helper Summer 2016 Release Notes. New Release expected in late May 2016.