How do you retrieve the text of the most recent Note Body on a child Note for each parent Account record?
Quickly deploy one of Rollup Helper pre-built rollups named, "Most Recent Note on Account." The Most Recent Note on Account use case retrieves the text of the most recent Note Body on a child Note for each parent Account record. This use case deploys one Rollup Helper setting and one field, "rhuc_Most_Recent_Note_on_Account."
Once logged into your Salesforce organization click on the App Launcher or All Tabs and search for "Rollup Helper." Click on the "Browse Use Cases" tile and click Deploy next to the Most Recent Note on Account label:
- Click on the Deploy Most Recent Note on Account Field button
- The Most Recent Note on Account field will be deployed.
- Please Note: Field Level Security will not be automatically set when creating fields through Rollup Helper, and the field will not automatically be added to page layouts. Please ensure that the newly created field is added to all desired layouts and permission sets once the rollup creation process has concluded.
- Then click on the Deploy and Run Most Recent Note on Account Setting button
- Finally, click on the Start Rollup Run button
You will also be able to view and edit the deployed rollup via the All Rollups page.
Now your Sales team can read the latest Notes on an Account to pick up where they left off.