The primary goal of the sales representative is to further prospects along through the sales funnel, resulting in a sale.
- To exceed the pre-defined sales quota.
- To clearly articulate business value to the customer.
- To identify prospects that are sales ready, and provide feedback to appropriate stakeholders when prospects are not sales ready and why.
- Outbound calling to a designated list of contacts within internal Salesforce org, and to individuals that are posting on specific forums in order to promote Passage Technology Products and further prospects along the sales pipeline.
- Join and follow social media channels to participate in conversations that may generate opportunities for our business.
- Schedule and conduct Demos/Discussions with Prospects and involve other members of the Sales or Operations teams as needed.
- Identify sales automation opportunities.
- Attend training sessions and meetings conducted by Sales Coach.
- Maintain opportunity and account profile information in our Salesforce database.
- Product Education
- Coordinate with Sales Coach in all cases where knowledge or experience are lacking so as to keep productivity levels up.
- Passage Technology Verbal and Written Communications.
- Passage Technology Products.
- Salesforce Products.
- Understanding of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) functionality.
- Customer Service.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills are required.
- Exceptional listening and interpersonal skills.
- Inside Sales and Outbound Calls.
- Triage, ensuring that appropriate personnel are connected with prospects in order to successfully resolve any issues or overcome any objections that may hold up the sales cycle.
- Team Player.
- Ability to accept constructive criticism and willingness to learn.
Location: Work from home (U.S.)
Degree: Bachelor’s Degree and/or prior experience in sales preferred