The primary goal of the sales representative is to further prospects along through the sales funnel resulting in a sale. Also, create and foster Salesforce partner relationships through our Alliance Partner Program to open doors to prospects and help close sales.
- To deliver our sales messages over the phone and via email and refine them over time. Work with marketing to hone the marketing message.
- The Sales Representative will provide campaign ideas and suggestions for improvements and additions to marketing content.
- To exceed any pre-defined sales quota.
- To clearly articulate business value to the customer.
- To drive prospects to sales ready status.
- Outbound calling to a designated list of contacts within internal Salesforce org and to individuals that are posting on specific forums in order to promote Passage Technology Products and further prospects along the sales pipeline.
- Join and follow social media channels to participate in conversations that may generate opportunities for our business.
- Schedule and conduct Demos/Discussions with Prospects and involve other members of the Sales or Operations teams as needed.
- Identify sales automation opportunities.
- Attend training sessions and meetings conducted by Sales Coach.
- Maintain opportunity and account profile information in our Salesforce database.
- Coordinate with Sales Coach in all cases where knowledge or experience are lacking so as to keep productivity levels up.
- Passage Technology Verbal and Written Communications.
- Passage Technology Products.
- Salesforce Products.
- Understanding of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) functionality.
- Customer Service.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills are required.
- Exceptional listening and interpersonal skills.
- Inside Sales and Outbound Calls.
- Triage, ensuring that appropriate personnel are connected with prospects in order to successfully resolve any issues or overcome any objections that may hold up the sales cycle.
- Team Player.
- Ability to accept constructive criticism and willingness to learn.
Location(s): Work from home (U.S.)
Job Status: Full-Time
Degree: Bachelor’s Degree and/or prior experience in sales preferred