Perform advanced troubleshooting for client-reported issues. Develop and implement automated testing and evaluate output. Communicate feature interaction problems and identify coding problems across the system. Implement and document scenarios that identify bugs. Conduct exploratory testing to evaluate robustness and functionality of services. The ideal candidate will show a strong customer service approach, close attention to detail and strong communication skills.
- A high degree of skill in troubleshooting and reproducing software defects
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to learn new information quickly
- The ability to manage and prioritize own workload effectively
- Write efficient and accurate automated test scripts
- Write detailed bug reports and feature requests including the issue being experienced, steps to reproduce, and the origin or cause of the issue if applicable.
- Identify any possible workarounds for product defect(s) or customer issues that exist and ensure that those workarounds are clearly communicated to the support team and the customer.
- Black Box/Behavior Testing – ability to write a scenario that reproduces a behavior without needing to understand how the system is designed.
- Implementation of automated tests.
- Be able to clearly communicate both verbally and through writing.
- Be able to maintain focus and productivity in an at-home work environment.
- Location(s): Work From Home
- Job Status: Full-Time
- Education & Certifications: Bachelor’s Degree; Salesforce Certified Platform Developer would be a plus
- Email to Receive Applications: email@example.com