Historical Object Usage Growth: The growth of any object’s storage usage can now easily be viewed in Storage Usage Analytics.
Lightning App: Switching to Lightning is now even easier with the new Storage Helper Lightning App!
- Unlimited number of Storage Recycle Jobs!
- Storage Helper Free Edition now includes an unlimited number of Storage Recycle Jobs! Instead of being restricted to just one Storage Recycle Job, the number of records that can be deleted monthly is limited to 20,000. To be able to delete more than 20,000 records per month, you must upgrade to Storage Helper Premium Edition.
- A new Storage Usage Analytics page has been added!
- Storage Helper now has the ability to track Storage Usage over time. The Storage Usage Analytics page displays detailed information about your storage usage for up to the last 12 months, current top ten storage usage consumers in the org, and top storage usage increases from the last month.
- Objects with high usage will display on the Storage Usage Analytics page. This section will display possible opportunities where records could be deleted to help your organization save money on storage.
- Added the ability to schedule a weekly email from the Health Check page so that you can be notified if any issue(s) would be flagged if you visited the page.
- Links to the Rollup Helper Admin Guide have been added to the app.
- More information has been added to the app regarding how to utilize Rollup Helper to its fullest potential if your environment does not have access to the Metadata API.
- Added an option to allow users to have all multiselect picklist selections count as one “value.”
*Please note, this release adds to the functionality that was previously released in version 10.22, which includes real time in the Free Edition of the app. You can view v 10.22 release notes here.
- You may now run your Rollups in Real-time in Rollup Helper Free Edition.
- We have added a section (Update Links) to the in app Rollup Helper Help & FAQ page that includes links that will allow you to check if a new Beta version of Rollup Helper is available as well as links to our Release Notes and information about our release process.
- Added a query validation tool to the rollup edit page. You can click the ‘Validate Query’ button to have Rollup Helper run the child query to determine whether any child records exist that match defined criteria.
- Rollup Helper should now provide information regarding the rollups that may have been impacted by a particular exception where possible.
We have implemented a ‘Rollup Helper Health Check’ page! This page can be reached from the Rollup Helper home page and will automatically detect any common Rollup Helper issues that are present in your environment (such as a Rollup that is manual run only) and provide advice for how to resolve the problem.
Storage Helper v2.4 Release Notes
- Records recycled by Storage Helper may now be backed up into a .csv file.
- Storage Helper savings will now be displayed in the local currency type if multi currency is enabled for the Salesforce org.
- Added ability to filter on parent record fields within the Storage Recycle Job criterion.
Create category records when matching based on field values.
Lookup Helper will create parent records automatically when a lookup field is populated on the child object using the match on field value option.
Prevent field overwrite/clearing.
Lookup Helper now has an option to prevent overwriting existing values or clearing existing values on run.
Lookup Helper has been divided into two separate packages for the Free Edition and Premium Edition. For existing Premium Edition users there will not be a need to install two separate packages, but any new installs will have two installation links - one for the base package (Free Edition) and one for Premium Edition.
- Fixed issue when saving and naming a custom setting Lookup Helper would overwrite with its own generated name.
- Fixed issue where the default record scope was not being set on update or new install.
- Fixed issue where it was possible to create a foreign key field when the parent and child object were the same object.
- Fixed issue where Lookup Helper was not properly reporting errors generated when saving settings.
- Fixed issue where it was not possible to drill into child fields on field match field.
- Fixed issue where Lookup Helper was hitting SOQL 101 on data imports.
We are extremely excited to share with you the first release of our newest app Storage Helper!
Enable the ability to recycle old/unwanted data on any standard or custom object through the creation of Storage Recycle Jobs.
Define the criteria that a record will have to meet in order for it to be recycled.
Run Storage Recycle Jobs in the three following modes:
Recycle data after the standard Salesforce export
Recycle data on a scheduled basis
Recycle data on an ad hoc basis
Create a data alert threshold to receive data usage alerts at any data usage percent you'd like.
Limit the number of records recycled by Storage Helper allowing your data to be safely stored in the recycling bin.
Preview records that meet the criteria defined for a Storage Recycle Job.
Automatically calculate data storage usage on a daily basis.
View the usage percentage on the Storage Recycle Jobs page.
Display how much money Storage Helper has saved your organization.
View when a Storage Recycle Job was last run.
View the status of any Storage Recycle Job.
- Adjust the average size of your Salesforce Email Messages (used in the data usage calculation).
Free Edition Features:
Maximum of one Storage Recycle Job.
Premium Edition Features:
- Unlimited Storage Recycle Jobs.
Milestones PM+ Free Edition
Gantt Chart Project View - USABILITY IMPROVEMENTS
- Gantt Color Customization - You can now use workflow to configure whatever '6-digit' colors you wish to have displayed on the gantt chart. On the project, milestone, or task objects, there is now a Gantt_Color__c custom field that you can populate with the color codes. We recommend using a "when the record is created" workflow to automatically assign/default these values for your records. With this feature, you can now set different color schemes for projects vs milestones vs tasks or for completed, late, not started, etc tasks. (v6.8)
- Expand All / Collapse All - You can now easily "expand all" tasks or "collapse all" tasks for each milestone displayed in one click. (v6.13)
- Sticky Tasks - The state of expanded or collapsed milestones will stick while you're on the project. (v6.13)
- Fiscal Year Support -The gantt chart will now start the display of months according to your fiscal year configuration. Please note that the fiscal year configuration is in the Fiscal Year Offset custom setting. (v6.8)
- Performance improvement to the automated project creation process. (v6.11)
- Bug fixes related to the gantt chart PROJECT view. (v6.14)
Milestones PM+ Premium Edition
PRINT GANTT CHART View
- You can now easily view the print date of the gantt chart when printing. No more guessing if the data is too old. (v6.14)
- Added account name on the print page and removed Salesforce logo. (v6.10)
MANAGE PROJECT PLAN VIEW
- Internal/External tasks and milestones. (v6.8)
- Delete Tasks - Added the ability to delete selected tasks. Warning: When electing to delete a milestone, please note that all tasks for the deleted milestone will also be deleted. (v6.9)
- Bug fixes related to the gantt chart PRINT view and MANAGE views. (v6.14)
Rollup Helper was among the first group of apps that were Lightning Ready! To see our new UI, you will need to enable the Salesforce Lightning user interface in your org. Not ready to upgrade to lightning? Don't worry, you can just continue to use the Salesforce Aloha user interface which will still show UI improvements.
We have a new aggregation type that you can rollup - ‘Checkbox’. Checkbox rollups can be used to easily verify whether a given checkbox is checked on any related child record.
Expanded Date Filtering
We have included support for several new date filter types such as Last / Next Quarter. This allows you to create your rollup date filters to flexibly adapt to any situation.
Rollup Helper asynchronous processes can now take advantage of Salesforce’s new Queueable interface. All of your batch or scheduled rollups will now run much faster.
Expanded Text Delimiters
New options have been added to delimit Text rollups.
And Several Quality of Life Improvements / Bug Fixes