Bug fixes in this release.
- Rollup Queue Monitoring: A tab for the Rollup Helper queue has been added. This tab will allow users to easily monitor their rollup queue and filter by target object.
- More Pre-canned Date Filters: New pre-canned date filters have been added - Yesterday, Tomorrow, Last Fiscal Quarter, and Last Fiscal Year.
- Audit a Rollup’s Active Status: Audit information regarding when a rollup’s Active status was last toggled on or off has been added to the System Information section of the rollup edit page.
- Content Document Rollups: Support for validation of ContentDocumentLink rollups has been added. Rollup Helper should no longer mistakenly throw errors when validating a ContentDocumentLink-sourced rollup.
This release includes:
- Two new custom setting features
- Improvements to Manage Project Plan in the Gantt chart
- Time Helper bug fixes and enhancements
Lookup Helper Premium Edition is now a separate package rather than managing the license on the back end. An email with instructions to update for Premium Edition functionality will be sent to all of our valued Lookup Helper Premium Edition Customers. For further assistance please contact email@example.com to access the new installation links.
- Settings Pane: Now you can configure custom settings without ever leaving the app!
- View CreatedBy/Last Modified By: When editing a rollup, you can now view who created/last modified the rollup and when.
- View Rollups by Filter: When editing a filter, you can now click a link to display all rollups that are currently utilizing the filter being edited.
- Remove Trailing List Separators: With the Trim Trailing Delimiters option selected, delimiters (example: (-), (,), (;)) will be removed from the end of rolled-up text.
Performance and Usability Improvements
- Improved flexibility of the Task notification fieldsets. Users can now select fields on parent records to merge in the Task notification emails. (Premium Edition)
- Improved flexibility of the Manage Project Plan fieldsets. Users can either hide or add fields to the Manage Project Plan page. (Premium Edition)
- Create Projects and Milestones In-line with Manage Project Plan on the Program Gantt Chart (Premium Edition Feature).
- Create Milestones and Tasks In-line with Manage Project Plan on the Project Gantt Chart (Premium Edition Feature).
- View Milestone and Task Hours Estimates on the Time Entry Grid (Premium Edition Feature).
- Disable Milestone Deadline Population: A custom setting is now available that will allow a Milestone Deadline to remain blank even when the kickoff date is populated.
- Unlimited number of Storage Recycle Jobs!
- Storage Helper Free Edition now includes an unlimited number of Storage Recycle Jobs! Instead of being restricted to just one Storage Recycle Job, the number of records that can be deleted monthly is limited to 20,000. To be able to delete more than 20,000 records per month, you must upgrade to Storage Helper Premium Edition.
- A new Storage Usage Analytics page has been added!
- Storage Helper now has the ability to track Storage Usage over time. The Storage Usage Analytics page displays detailed information about your storage usage for up to the last 12 months, current top ten storage usage consumers in the org, and top storage usage increases from the last month.
- Objects with high usage will display on the Storage Usage Analytics page. This section will display possible opportunities where records could be deleted to help your organization save money on storage.
- Added the ability to schedule a weekly email from the Health Check page so that you can be notified if any issue(s) would be flagged if you visited the page.
- Links to the Rollup Helper Admin Guide have been added to the app.
- More information has been added to the app regarding how to utilize Rollup Helper to its fullest potential if your environment does not have access to the Metadata API.
- Added an option to allow users to have all multiselect picklist selections count as one “value.”
*Please note, this release adds to the functionality that was previously released in version 10.22, which includes real time in the Free Edition of the app. You can view v 10.22 release notes here.
- You may now run your Rollups in Real-time in Rollup Helper Free Edition.
- We have added a section (Update Links) to the in app Rollup Helper Help & FAQ page that includes links that will allow you to check if a new Beta version of Rollup Helper is available as well as links to our Release Notes and information about our release process.
- Added a query validation tool to the rollup edit page. You can click the ‘Validate Query’ button to have Rollup Helper run the child query to determine whether any child records exist that match defined criteria.
- Rollup Helper should now provide information regarding the rollups that may have been impacted by a particular exception where possible.
We have implemented a ‘Rollup Helper Health Check’ page! This page can be reached from the Rollup Helper home page and will automatically detect any common Rollup Helper issues that are present in your environment (such as a Rollup that is manual run only) and provide advice for how to resolve the problem.