Authority to prioritize work for a service and evaluate work for completeness and desirability.
Determine the demand for services offered by a firm and its competitors.
- Establish service strategy and framework for making decisions.
- Create and prioritize the work backlog.
- Ensure service delivered meets customer needs.
- Perform pull request review on all changes submitted for the service.
- Review scenarios to ensure alignment with goal of the work item.
- Identify missing scenarios upon code review of pull requests.
- Provide feedback to developers on whether code is clean or will result in side effects.
- Help remove impediments to progress.
- Publish new releases according to the release management process.
- Ensure all necessary documentation is current. For example:
- User Guides
- Support Knowledge Articles
- Website Content
- Email Content
- Support Communities
- Facilitate an atmosphere of cohesiveness and focused collaboration between all members of the team.
Location(s): Work From Home; Nationwide (All 50 States)
Skills/Specialties: Kanban, Scrum, Product Management
Certifications: Certified Salesforce Developer I
Job Status: Full-Time
Education: Bachelor of Science in Computer Science