Storage Helper v3.14 Release Notes
- Select Child Objects for Backup: Storage Helper now offers the ability to choose which child objects are backed up for each Storage Recycle Job.
Usability and Performance Improvements
- Added a column to the storage recycle job information displayed on the run prompt to inform the user as to the job’s current backup status.
- Made some changes to ensure that the modal close buttons are always visible on small screens regardless of the amount of data displayed in the modal.
- Fixed an issue that would prevent users from adding or editing any filter criteria with a foreign key field as the filter field.
- An issue was resolved that caused certain areas of the Storage Recycle Jobs page to not take into account changed backup status.
- An issue with the usage calculator that led to an attempt to query “isclosed” on Event even though Event does not have an “isclosed” field was fixed.
- Fixed an issue that could lead to ALL ROWS being unintentionally omitted from task queries when child record deletions occurred first.
- Resolved an issue occurring when attempting to run and preview records for jobs for which “NetworkUserHistoryRecent” is a cascade delete object.
|Storage Helper Release Notes|