Create category records when matching based on field values.
Lookup Helper will create parent records automatically when a lookup field is populated on the child object using the match on field value option.
Prevent field overwrite/clearing.
Lookup Helper now has an option to prevent overwriting existing values or clearing existing values on run.
Lookup Helper has been divided into two separate packages for the Free Edition and Premium Edition. For existing Premium Edition users there will not be a need to install two separate packages, but any new installs will have two installation links - one for the base package (Free Edition) and one for Premium Edition.
- Fixed issue when saving and naming a custom setting Lookup Helper would overwrite with its own generated name.
- Fixed issue where the default record scope was not being set on update or new install.
- Fixed issue where it was possible to create a foreign key field when the parent and child object were the same object.
- Fixed issue where Lookup Helper was not properly reporting errors generated when saving settings.
- Fixed issue where it was not possible to drill into child fields on field match field.
- Fixed issue where Lookup Helper was hitting SOQL 101 on data imports.