Performance and Usability Improvements
- Improved flexibility of the Task notification fieldsets. Users can now select fields on parent records to merge in the Task notification emails. (Premium Edition)
- Improved flexibility of the Manage Project Plan fieldsets. Users can either hide or add fields to the Manage Project Plan page. (Premium Edition)
- A new Custom Setting was added that when selected, prevents the creation of a Resource upon new User creation.
- Automatic Project creation triggers are now available for use on the Work Order object when the Project creation field is a custom field.
- Resolved an issue with date shifts not occurring after Project import.
- An issue that caused the project configuration to fail upon the population of the kickoff date in the project configuration when the kickoff date on the Project is blank was fixed.
- Resolved sync issues that were occurring when Salesforce Tasks were marked complete:
- Incorrect updates to start dates of the related Project Task
- Incorrect Resource assignment to the related Project Task
- Other minor bug fixes.