- You may now run your Rollups in Real-time in Rollup Helper Free Edition.
- We have added a section (Update Links) to the in app Rollup Helper Help & FAQ page that includes links that will allow you to check if a new Beta version of Rollup Helper is available as well as links to our Release Notes and information about our release process.
- Added a query validation tool to the rollup edit page. You can click the ‘Validate Query’ button to have Rollup Helper run the child query to determine whether any child records exist that match defined criteria.
- Rollup Helper should now provide information regarding the rollups that may have been impacted by a particular exception where possible.
Performance and Usability Improvements:
- The Rollup Helper filter builder now supports the selection of picklist values from a dropdown list, instead of requiring the value to be typed out. The select list supports selection of multiple values and is backwards compatible with existing filters using picklist fields as criterion.
- Added a Rollup Helper setting (Allow Validation Helper During Async) that disables Validation Helper during data load scenarios to prevent job failures due to row lock.
- You can now edit your rollups’ name and description from the All Settings overview page.
- The ability to create a new field for your rollup results within the app has been added.
- Added a convenience link to Deployment Status from the real-time trigger deployment page.
- A warning has been added to the ‘Activate All’ checkbox on the All Settings page.
- Improved the performance of the Exception Display page.
- If your Rollup Helper Remote Site Setting references an incorrect Salesforce instance in the URL (due to instance move or sandbox refresh, usually), Rollup Helper will now automatically fix the Remote Site Setting without any user input needed.
- 8 bug fixes that streamline rollup processing in your org.