- Show Percentage Column on Gantt Chart. A new custom setting called ‘Show Percentage Column on Gantt Chart’ has been added to the Milestone1 Settings.
- Disable Milestone Shifts Caused By Tasks. A new custom setting called ‘Disable Milestone Shifts Caused By Tasks’ has been added to the Milestone1 Settings. With this setting checked, it will prevent Milestone date shifting when Project Task dates change.
- Refresh button to update time submissions on the Time Entry Approval page.
- Recently approved time can be viewed by managers on the Time Entry Approval page.
Performance and Usability Improvements
- Renamed tab. Getting Started is now Milestones PM+ FAQ and has been updated with videos that show how the app is used.
- Manage Project Plan in the Gantt chart has improved background colors to create more distinction between the Project, Milestone, and Task records.
- Manage Project Plan column ordering will be kept when adding new fields to the Manage Project Plan fieldsets.
- Time Helper has better positioning of loading information when submitting time.
- Time Helper has an expanded list of object types that users can enter time on (previously, only objects related to activities could be allowed).
- Time Helper in Lightning has removed mini page layouts when hovering over items.
- Fixed a Time Helper bug that prevented time entry on multiple pages to be saved.
- Fixed a Time Helper bug that displayed an incorrect number of submitted hours on the Time Entry Approval page.
- Fixed a bug that occurred when a duplicate item is being created and the retry logic is run.
- Fixed a bug that caused a null pointer to be thrown when a Salesforce Task related to a Project Task is deleted or the status changes.