- Added the ability to sort by column on the Lookup Helper Settings page.
- Added the Lookup Helper Setting’s name to the browser tab while editing a Lookup Helper Setting.
- Added the ability to sort by fields not included on the Lookup Helper Settings page using a custom setting.
- Added the ability to suppress warning level Lookup Helper Errors at the setting level.
- Applied a limit of 100,000 to the amount of Lookup Helper Error records that can exist in an org.
- Fixed an issue where triggers deployed via Lookup Helper and not a part of the Lookup Helper package, were not able to be removed once deployed.
- Fixed an issue where Lookup Helper Errors which were not related to a setting did not appear on the View Exceptions page.
- Fixed an issue where category records were able to be created when the parent matching field was not editable, resulting in errors when the setting ran.
- Fixed a cosmetic issue where populating a “field to populate” with a long string of characters on the Create Category Records page resulted in the table becoming misaligned.
- Fixed an issue where triggers deployed via Lookup Helper still displayed a “Deploy” button on the Realtime Enablement page.
- Fixed an issue where “fields to populate” on the Create Category Records page would persist after changing the parent field in a Lookup Helper Settings, leading to errors in some instances.
- Fixed an issue where duplicate parent records would be created with “Create Category Records” enabled when multiple child records were inserted at once.
|Lookup Helper Release Notes|