- When creating a relationship while creating a Lookup Helper Setting, the suggested relationship name will now be based on the Label of the object instead of the API Name (e.g. “CustomObjects” instead of “CustomObject__cs”)
- Updates were made to the in-app Admin Guide.
- Improved the Lookup Helper Asynchronous Queue to avoid receiving “50001 query row limit” errors.
- Running a setting based on a formula field will no longer force asynchronous processing by default on update.
- Fixed an issue where an error would be thrown when running a Lookup Helper setting on recurring events.
- The email sent when a setting is automatically disabled now lists the setting name instead of saying “null.”
- When creating a “Field matches field” setting and checking “Create new category records,” it will properly let you edit required fields that are automatically populated in the list.
- Fixed a minor spelling error.