- The Lookup Helper Exception Monitor error email now also contains the Salesforce Org ID of the org the error occurred in.
- Added the ability to export and import Lookup Helper Settings from Salesforce. The FAQ section in-app has been updated to reflect this.
- Added a section to the in-app FAQs to explain that settings using a formula field as a source field run asynchronously on insert.
- The list of fields with duplicate labels under “Fields to Populate” now includes api names for those fields.
- Reduced the Apex CPU time when creating a new Lookup Helper setting
- The lists of parent and child fields are now paginated, allowing orgs with large amounts of fields to work without encountering a collection size error.
- The Lookup Helper Exception monitor now combines high priority emails to reduce the number of error emails when errors are encountered.
- Lookup Helper will now not throw an error if a required field is left blank.
- Fixed a bug where errors would not be displayed after clicking “Set as running user.”
- Fixed an issue where an asynchronous job would sometimes get recreated when refreshing the All Settings page.