- Asynchronous Queue for Dynamic Processing: An asynchronous queue was implemented to better manage Lookup Helper dynamic asynchronous processing.
Performance and Usability Improvements:
- Instructions have been added to the FAQs page on how to export Lookup Settings.
- Fixed an issue where Lookup Helper was inappropriately replacing characters in field names when attempting to retrieve the correct object name for processing.
- An issue was resolved that caused modal backgrounds to not render correctly.
- An issue that prevented creation of individual category records was fixed.
- Fixed an issue with the recurring task check query that caused a “Too many query rows” error.
- Resolved an issue where on setting creation when “Create New Parent Records” was checked and the Name was referencing a formula field that included a space at the front of the name, duplicate parent records would sometimes be created.
- Issues were resolved where errors were being incorrectly identified and displayed in the Exception Monitor and Health Check page.
- An Issue where Record Locks would occur if running a LH Setting for a large number of records asynchronously was resolved.
- Lookup Helper will now display an error message when free users try to activate more than 2 lookup settings at one time.