Performance and Usability Improvements:
- A checkbox has been added to the Health Check page allowing the user to decide whether or not the Exception Monitor will be allowed to disable settings where errors are detected.
- Upgrade links have been added into the FAQ/Support section of Lookup Helper, allowing ease of access to the most recent version of Lookup Helper.
- Issues were resolved where an object has an exceptionally long API name:
- Deploying real time triggers
- Deleting and updating of Lookup Helper settings
- Fixed an issue where the user would get an “Unable to query junction objects” error when running a Lookup Helper setting that creates category records but does not pre-populate any fields.