Performance and Usability Improvements:
- Lookup Helper now ignores null values if any exist in the parent or child fields.
- Lookup Helper now displays errors encountered when creating a new setting.
- The delay before scheduling an asynchronous process was increased to allow it to function properly in orgs that might be suffering performance issues.
- A warning was added to the Lookup Helper New Setting page if the user tries to create a lookup field for a child object with an exceptionally long name (40+ characters).
- Fixed a bug where Lookup Helper would sometimes error out if the related objects had an __c in the name.
- Lookup Helper will no longer save a setting if creating a new field fails when creating a new lookup setting.