Milestones PM+ Release Notes v10.12
- Show Actuals On Gantt Chart, new custom setting, displays columns for Actual Start/End date fields on the Gantt chart.
- “Percent Complete” Milestone formula field calculates average of child Tasks completion percentage.
Performance and Usability Improvements
- Sort by Project name when entering time on Tasks or Milestones on the Time Entry grid.
- User Level Settings on the Time Entry grid allows users to select custom settings at a per-user level without leaving the page.
- Project Configuration page will indicate errors instead of silently failing.
- Updated color scheme in Lightning.
- On “Project Creation” page, the spinning loading wheel appearing after every change.
- On “Project Configuration” page, saving will be prevented if no deadline is entered.
- On Time Entry grid:
- Far right column now aligns with the page.
- Time Entry Lines will have a “Saved” status after saving instead of a blank.
- Date shifting issue when Exclude weekend work was checked on some records but not all in a Project.
- On Import Template page, files with multiple versions now correctly appear in the dropdowns.
- All checkbox fields now update correctly in Manage Project Plan.
- Other miscellaneous bug fixes.
|Milestones PM+ Release Notes|