Milestones PM+ Release Notes v12.7
- Time Entry LWC allows users to enter times on Tasks without navigating to the Time Grid. Add the Lightning Web Component to Project, Milestone, Task Lightning page layouts.
- Time Grid search bar allows users to search the records of the selected list view.
- Automated Project Trigger creation page for admins to define criteria and automatically deploy their trigger. Access on the Milestones PM+ Home tab.
- New custom settings
- Allow Duplicate Resource Records.
- Validate Daily Totals will require Resources to log a minimum number of hours (8 by default; can be adjusted on each Resource’s Workday Duration) per workday before submitting time for the week.
Performance and Usability Improvements
- Calendar settings will now be stored locally per user so any changes to calendar are persistent.
- User interface improvements
- Resource Allocation and Time Grid tabs
- “Move Task” VF page
- Lightning Gantt date alignment
- Send user feedback directly from the Milestones PM+ Help tab.
- Added Resource lookup on Expense object.
- Added Resource display option to Expense Grid LWC.
- Inability to install Milestones PM+ in Essential orgs has been resolved.
- Time Grid fixes
- Time entered on Tasks starting and ending on a weekend.
- “Default List View” custom setting.
- Incorrect daily totals when searching records.
- When “Keep workday duration when shifting” custom setting is enabled, users can now update the Task Due Date.
- Other miscellaneous bug fixes.
|Milestones PM+ Release Notes|