Milestones PM+ Release Notes v13.3
- Custom Settings
- “Auto Resource Team Assignment.” When a Task has an assigned team, all Resources of that team will be assigned to the Task.
- “Maximum Number Of Tasks Per Project” sets a limit to the number of tasks a Project can have (default is 500).
- Time Tracking Settings
- “Display Complete Checkbox” adds Complete checkbox to Time Entry Grid for Tasks and Milestones.
- “Hide Submit without Notification Button” when submitting Time from the Entry Grid.
- Task Timer LWC allows Resources to automatically log hours on a Task they’re actively working on. Add from Lightning Page Builder custom component section.
- “Training” LWC with FAQs is available for any main object. Add from Lightning Page Builder custom component section.
- Key Dates LWC shows upcoming start dates and past due dates, as well as recently completed and current in-progress items. Add from Lightning Page Builder custom component section to Home page or Program, Project, Milestone layouts.
- Project Resource, new object, allows multiple Resources to be assigned to a Project (via Resources Assigned field).
Performance and Usability Improvements
- Time Entry Approval
- Undo approved hours.
- View submitted/approved hours within a date range. Default is four weeks.
- Time Entry Grid
- New Project search bar can filter by Project Name when logging time on Tasks and Milestones.
- When hours are changed to zero, Time records will be deleted.
- “Submit” buttons will be disabled when there’s no new/non-submitted Time entered.
- Lightning Gantt hover box updated to be more responsive, including right-click on a bar to hide child records.
- To-Do List LWC’s “Task Lookup” is now a required field.
- Status LWC has new stages and messages to be more informative.
- Resource Allocation page has a new Help tab explaining the functionality of the page.
- New fields to mark expenses as billable:
- Expense: Billable
- Task: Billable Expense
- Milestone: Billable Expense From Tasks
- Project: Total Billable Expenses
- Calculation change to Project’s “Percent Complete” field: Tasks with a “Stage” value of Canceled will be omitted.
- Cancelled and Canceled statuses will rollup and cascade correctly.
- “My Tasks” list view will include Task Resource (junction object) assignments.
- Task Successor chains now keep the critical path when middle tasks are deleted. (Premium Edition only)
- Lightning Gantt LWC can now be added via App Builder to page layouts.
- Lightning Gantt bar colors affected by changing date view (Day/Week/Month/Year) has been fixed.
- To-Do List LWC infinite loading spinner fixed.
- “Submit View” button on the Time Entry Grid will no longer resubmit times that have already been approved.
- Assuming the resource records exist, Task Resource junction object records are now successfully created when importing templates into a sandbox org.
- Milestones/Tasks won’t update when a Project status is changed and “Disable Cascade Status” custom setting is checked.
- Fixed issue where statuses would not cascade when date shifting custom settings were checked.
- Project Creation page will show an error if a validation rule is hit while trying to insert any of the records.
- Fixed bug where time was being saved to the wrong month when a week and a month both started on a Sunday.
- Other miscellaneous bug fixes.
|Milestones PM+ Release Notes|