- Added a new prioritization method called Value Scoring, which can be selected from the vertical tab on the left.
- Utilizes formula fields and focuses on prioritizing a large amount of records in comparison to AHP, which can only handle a small number of alternatives.
- Similar to Matrix Scoring but is not restricted to the matrix format; instead it uses individual conditions on individual fields.
- Label range is restricted to either linear or exponential growth (however the number of labels can still be adjusted)
- Now installable and usable in Group editions.
Performance and Usability Improvements
- Matrix Scoring formula fields now output blanks instead of -1 when either or both picklist fields on a record are blank.