- Added the ability to delete multiple rollups at once - either all rollups in a Rollup Group, or all selected rollups.
- Added additional validation to the filter definition page when it is accessed via the rollup edit flow.
- Added the ability to use a custom delimiter for Text rollups.
- Added a new read-only rollup display page so that users who should not have the ability to edit rollups can still see which rollups are running in the org.
- Added the option to have Average rollups count null values as “0”.
- Added search functionality to the filter configuration process: sort fields, filter fields, and foreign key filter fields.
- Improved usability of field and object searches.
- Implemented efficiency improvements for describe logic that were made possible by new functionality included with Spring ‘20.
- Added floating column headers on the All Rollups page so that when a large number of rollups exist and the page is scrolled, it is easy to reference the column headers.
- Made it easier to change the Run As user (no longer need to delete the old scheduled job first).
- Added loading indicators to various places in the app.
- Made realtime status for Shared Activities objects (TaskRelation, EventRelation) more clear in the user interface.
- Improved readability of estimated run times to include appropriate units beyond 24 hours. (Days, Weeks, etc.)
- Fixed an issue with the rollup and filter links in the field search modal not working correctly in lightning.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent changing the rollup source object during a rollup edit.
- Resolved an issue where some emails sent automatically from Rollup Helper appeared to have been sent by internal users.
- Resolved an issue where rollups would sometimes disappear from rollup groups after edit.
- Improved efficiency of asynchronous processing handler.
- Resolved an issue when importing many unique filters caused a 101 Too Many SOQL Queries error.
- Resolved an issue when trying to deploy custom object triggers in a production environment due to an incorrectly set deploy property.