- Added a new advanced rollup setting, “Allow Blank Overwrite”. Disabling this setting will prevent Rollup Helper from clearing out fields, but will allow overwrites with actual values to go through.
- Added a new advanced rollup setting that allows Realtime processing to be toggled off on a per rollup basis.
- Added Rollup Preview functionality. When editing a rollup, click “Preview Rollup Results” to preview the value of the rollup target field for the target record of your choice.
- Added the ability to clone a rollup setting. You can clone any setting by choosing the “Clone” option in the dropdown on the All Settings page.
- Added the ability to request notification when a manual rollup run completes.
- Added the ability to run rollups via invocable method.
- Changed most UI text to use custom labels so that it can be translated using built-in Salesforce translation functionality.
Bug Fixes & Usability Improvements:
- Improved efficiency of logic used to detect whether Shared Activities is enabled on the Task object.
- Fixed an issue that could sometimes lead to the search functionality on fields or objects returning incorrect results if the input is entered too quickly.
- Resolved an issue that lead to the exception notification on the All Settings page disappearing after page load.
- Resolved an issue that prevented roll-up summary fields from correctly displaying as valid rollup source fields.