- Added the ability to assign rollups to list view-like “groups”.
- Added the ability to search for field references across all existing rollups and filters in order to assess the impact of any field changes that need to be made.
- Added the ability to disable built-in managed triggers so that Rollup Helper can be invoked via custom trigger on those objects instead.
Bug Fixes & Usability Improvements:
- When navigating away from the All Settings page, Rollup Helper will now remember the “Show All” setting, if it was set.
- Fixed an issue that caused Text MAX rollups to enter “null” into the target field when all source values are blank, rather than entering a blank value.
- Fixed an issue that could cause information on the health check page to stretch off of the page on certain resolutions.