Rollup Helper Release Notes v16.8
- Added the following relative date filters to be used in filter criteria: N_YEARS_AGO, N_QUARTERS_AGO, NEXT_FISCAL_QUARTER, and NEXT_FISCAL_YEAR
- Added the ability to quickly deploy pre-built rollup settings and fields for common use cases directly within Rollup Helper.
- Added UI text to inform whether a trigger is active or inactive. The status is now reflected on the all settings page, and the trigger object deployment page.
- Defaulted the “Run for all records” setting to True for new schedules. Also adjusted the run for all records text when selecting different parent filters on the define schedule page.
- Added issue detection and limit handling when retrieving foreign key records, which prevents governor limits from being encountered.
- Added the ability to automatically deploy realtime triggers for the Location object.
- Resolved an issue where filters were not correctly associated with rollups when importing a high amount of rollups and filters.
- Resolved visualforce page issues when adding picklist and multi-picklist filter criteria.
- Resolved an issue where rollups would sometimes sort using the source field instead of the custom sort field defined in the rollup filter.
- Resolved an issue where rollups would sometimes overwrite target field values even if overwrite was turned off for the rollup.
- Resolved an issue where converting DLRS settings would result in errors if certain types of DLRS settings were not present in an org.
|Rollup Helper Release Notes|