Rollup Helper Release Notes v17.21
- Added the ability to rollup to URL type target fields.
- Added the ability to use cross-object sorts in filters.
- Added ‘NOW’ as an option for datetime filter conditions.
- Added the ability to use parent filters for real time runs.
- Added the ability to import and export parent filters used for real time runs.
- Added the ability to opt out of push upgrades for premium users only.
- Added the ability to rollup to phone target type fields.
- Added the ability to rollup the most common child values with the new Mode rollup type.
- Added the ability to view a rollup’s manual run history from the Rollup Run page.
- Added Granular Scheduled Jobs which gives the ability to schedule rollups in 5 minute intervals.
- Added the rollup name when possible to exception records when they are logged.
- Added the ability to track a rollup’s created date, created by name, last modified date, and last modified by name through Rollup Auditing.
- Added the ability to toggle "disable real time for all objects" on the realtime enablement page.
- Added the ability to set the lifespan of exception records from the health check and view exceptions page.
- Added the ability to preview failed record ids listed on an exception from the view exceptions page.
- Updated the default API version of Rollup Helper to 53.0.
- Added the rollup name to the modals that appear when activating, deactivating, and deleting a rollup.
- Added gray backgrounds to pages with a large amount of whitespace.
- Added a new run mode icon that displays when only source triggers are deployed for foreign key rollups.
- Added the parent filter as a column on the queue manager page. Also added the parent filter to the manual run completion email.
- Added the ability to view the exceptions that the Retry Rollup job ran for, and new exceptions created after the start of the last Retry Rollup job.
- Adjusted the Export Rollups page to display rollup export objects in a tabbed page instead of the bottom of the page.
- Added information text next to the Run Mode column header that describes each run mode icon and when they render.
- Added the ability to enable hourly exception emails via the custom setting “Enable Hourly Exception Emails.”
- Added the ability to ignore the ‘Rollup per async’ health-check, and lowered it to a medium risk issue.
- Added the ability to see the amount of records processed and the completion percentage for a queue item triggered from a manual run.
- Moved the active rollup count from the bottom of the all rollups page to the top.
- Added a drop down button menu for creating and managing rollup groups.
- Added a link to Export Rollups on the bottom of the all settings page.
- Changed the Delete Rollups button to a Trash Icon and reduced loading times when selecting rollups to delete.
- Added info text about each setting available on the Realtime Enablement page. The info text appears when hovering over an info icon next to each setting.
- Added the ability to deploy a custom foreign key trigger for ContentDocument.
- Added a button to the All Rollups page that navigates the user to the Rollup Queue page.
- Resolved an issue that prevented multiple emails from being set within the “Email To Send Exceptions To” field.
- Resolved an issue where rollups would not be imported to an org if the created by and last modified by user ids were not found within the org.
- Resolved an issue where objects would not show up in the realtime enablement tab for orgs without API access.
- Resolved an issue where advanced currency rollups would fail with “SOQL OFFSET clause is not supported in Batch Apex”.
- Resolved an issue where users needed the “Customize Application” permission in order to perform actions on the All Rollups page.
- Resolved an issue where a Query Restriction error would occur when performing real time updates from ContentDocument foreign key rollups.
- Resolved an issue where trying to sort on a source object’s id field produced a null reference error.
- Resolved an issue where clicking "run rollup" or "ignore" for a health check would produce a null reference error.
- Resolved an issue where scheduled jobs with deleted parent filters would cause null reference errors when running the schedule monitor job.
- Resolved an issue where clicking to delete a rollup in quick succession would cause errors.
- Resolved an issue where triggers installed from RHX_PRO or RHX_PRO_NQ extension packages did not show up as deployed.
- Resolved an issue where the rollup count would not be displayed accurately on the All Rollups page if premium was deactivated.
- Resolved issues where real-time runs would trigger QueryExceptions on the PackageLicense object.
- Resolved an issue where the trigger status for some trigger extension packages would not display correctly.
- Resolved an issue where an object would display as real time enabled if it only had a foreign key trigger associated with it.
- Added a small time delay to resolve issues where scheduled jobs would not run because they were scheduled in the past.
- Resolved an issue where running a rollup manually for a large amount of records would produce an error: “NUMBER_OUTSIDE_VALID_RANGE.”
- Resolved an issue where exporting rollups took a long time, or did not add all filters to the export file.
- Resolved an issue where the all active checkbox would not be checked when the max number of rollups were set as active.
- Resolved an issue where clicking on the view deployment link when deploying a trigger would only navigate the user in classic mode.
- Resolved an issue where the field usage search did not work for custom fields referenced in filters.
- Resolved an issue where the view state limit would get exceeded when trying to create a custom target field.
- Resolved an issue where the activation and deactivation modals would incorrectly render after activating or deactivating a rollup.
Tags: Rollup Helper
|Rollup Helper Release Notes|