- Added parent filter functionality! You can now choose which records your manual and scheduled rollup runs will process for.
- Added support for N Time Ago date filters (e.g. N Fiscal Years Ago).
- New Health Check suggestion, “Run After Filter Change,” was added. The Health Check page will now notify users when the criteria for a rollup has been changed, but the rollup has not been fully recalculated via manual run to ensure historical updates.
Bug Fixes and Usability Improvements:
- Fixed a few issues with page redirects in the Lightning Platform.
- Fixed an issue that lead to the “Customize Application” permission being required to load the rollup run/schedule pages.
- Fixed an issue with boolean logic not applying correctly to parent filters in some cases.
- Fixed an issue that would cause rollups with formula source fields to prevent child accounts from successfully being reparented on merge.