- Added support for optionally running only the test that is being deployed when enabling realtime functionality for an object.
- Added the ability to exclude the “NULLS LAST” filter when adding sorts to rollups.
- Added a notification that displays when deploying realtime triggers if no records exist on the object, possibly causing the automatically deployed test to fail.
Bug Fixes & Usability Improvements:
- Addressed an error occurring when the scheduled Health Check notification ran and no “Email to send Exceptions” was set.
- Added pagination to the “All Rollups” page to address a collection size error.
- Addressed an issue that was causing validation errors not to display correctly on the filter definition page.
- Addressed an issue that lead to an invalid field error when rollups were running as the Rollup Helper setup user, which may not have access to all fields due to its limited profile.
- Fixed an issue where objects with very long names did not work correctly with object specific record scope.
- Added additional documentation regarding which user will show up as the Last Modified By user in various situations when Rollup Helper updates records.
- Enhanced exception logging functionality to include more details regarding what causes commonly encountered errors as well as usual resolution paths for those errors.
- Fixed an issue where EventRelation and TaskRelation rollups were not running correctly on delete.
- Enhanced the automatically deployed test method to automatically include a sort on the record queried so that the most recently saved record is retrieved to reduce the possibility of test failure when initially deploying.
- Fixed a Divide by 0 error that could rarely occur when multiple rollups leveraging dated conversion rates with different filters executed during the same context.
- Fixed an issue that caused the parent filter field on schedules to be unique enforced unintentionally.
- Added a separate status indicator on the All Rollups page for rollups for which a trigger has been deployed, but realtime functionality is disabled by setting.
- Added pagination to the related object dropdown on the Create New Field functionality when creating a new rollup due to a collection size error that was encountered.