- Added the ability to schedule a weekly email from the Health Check page so that you can be notified if any issue(s) would be flagged if you visited the page.
- Links to the Rollup Helper Admin Guide have been added to the app.
- More information has been added to the app regarding how to utilize Rollup Helper to its fullest potential if your environment does not have access to the Metadata API.
- Added an option to allow users to have all multiselect picklist selections count as one “value.”
Performance and Usability Improvements:
- The Rollup Helper Exception Monitor will no longer send an email to users if the Email to Send Exceptions setting is blank.
- The Rollup Helper Health Check page will now allow you to ignore the “Rollups Not Run” issue.
- Some improvements have been made to field creation within Rollup Helper, including resolution of an issue that would occur when creating a checkbox field and auto-population of the field name based on the label.
- Rollup Helper should now properly save all auxiliary changes to a rollup setting (such as field type or length) when a rollup is edited.
*Please note, this release adds to the functionality that was previously released in version 10.22, which includes real time in the Free Edition of the app. You can view v10.22 release notes here. To read more about our release process, click here.
These release notes were previously published when Rollup Helper v11 was in a beta state. Rollup Helper v11 is now released.