Performance and Usability Improvements
- Improved the manner in which new parent records that get created are logged in order to prevent a 50,001 error.
- Deployed triggers will now be displayed on the Enable Real Time tab even if the setting has been deleted so that these triggers can be removed.
- Enforcement of unique setting names has been implemented in order to prevent query errors when activating or deactivating a Lookup Helper setting.
- An in-app page has been added for FAQs.
- Lookup Helper will now automatically deploy a remote site when creating new real time triggers. Deployment will still need to be completed manually when creating a setting if the trigger has not been deployed prior to setting creation.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes.