At a rate of over a thousand dollars annually for less than a gigabyte of storage, data storage within Salesforce is expensive. Up until now, options have been limited to avoid this cost, but Passage Technology has created a solution that monitors your storage for you and allows administrators to either manually or automatically recycle unused or unwanted data in Salesforce. Need more Salesforce storage? You can even purchase it through us and receive a significant discount.
Passage Technology’s data storage solution is not only more affordable, but it is also user-friendly. You shouldn’t have to read a manual to figure out how to manage your data, so we made sure that you won’t have to.
1) Save money on data storage costs. Save significantly on Salesforce data storage fees. Use the savings to fund other Salesforce apps that you need or Salesforce consulting.
2) Keep your org free of unwanted data. Recycle unnecessary records quickly and automatically on ANY object and free up costly data storage.
3) Know when you are nearing your data storage limit. You will get alerted when you are about to hit your data storage threshold. Avoid incurring higher storage fees that start at a minimum of $1,500 per year per 500MB.
4) Save time by not maintaining code that recycles your data. You don't need to be a developer to solve the problem of automatically recycling your data. Because Storage Helper is a native app, you can easily change your Storage Recycle Jobs at any time with clicks, and not code.
- Recycle data after the standard Salesforce export. Don’t worry, we make the process of recycling safe as long as you have a standard Salesforce export completed.
- Recycle data on a scheduled basis. All of your Storage Recycle Jobs can be run on one simple schedule that you define.
- Recycle data on an ad hoc basis. Quickly and easily recycle unwanted data to keep your CRM as clean as possible.
- Adjusting your data storage alert threshold. Configure email alerts to alert you when you’ve reached your data storage threshold percentage.
- You can choose to manually run Data Storage Helper, or schedule it out for future dates after your data exports run-whichever makes the most sense for your business.
- We even made sure to create an alert system that notifies you when you are nearing storage capacity of 82%. Want to be notified at a different data storage threshold? You can modify this alert to suit your needs.
- The best part about using Storage Helper is that there are no hidden maintenance requirements. After the initial install and setup, users have peace of mind knowing that it just works.
- Works for all Salesforce editions, for any object, and with just a few clicks.
Need more than one storage recycle job?
Storage Helper Free Edition includes just one storage recycle job, but if you need more, you can upgrade to Storage Helper Premium Edition.