As a Sales Representative, I want to see the name of the most recent Campaign a prospect was a member of displayed on the Contact record.
You can rollup the name of the most recent Campaign to the Contact record via Campaign Membership.
First, create a new custom text field on Contact (Campaign Name - Most Recent)
- Choose Contact as where you would like your rollup results to reside.
- Choose your custom field (Campaign Name - Most Recent) as the field where you would like your results to reside.
- Select Campaign Member as the object to use as your source with the relationship ContactID - CampaignMember.ContactID, then select CampaignID> and Name as the field to use as your source. Select Text Separated By
- Create a new filter:
- Name the filter (Most Recent Campaign)
- Limit to 1 record.
- Specify Sort Order - Campaign Start Date, Descending Order
Save the filter, then either save the rollup or save and run the rollup.
To see this information displayed on Account, create a hierarchy rollup using your results as the source for a rollup to Account.