How do you calculate the amount of Cases for each Contact record?
Quickly deploy one of Rollup Helper pre-built rollups named, "Number of Cases." The Number of Cases use case calculates the amount of Cases for each Contact record. This use case deploys one Rollup Helper setting and one field, "rhuc_Number_Of_Cases."
Once logged into your Salesforce organization click on the App Launcher or All Tabs and search for "Rollup Helper." Click on the "Browse Use Cases" tile and click "Deploy" next to the Number of Cases label:
- Click on the "Deploy Number of Cases Field" button
- The Number of Cases field will be deployed.
- Please Note: Field Level Security will not be automatically set when creating fields through Rollup Helper, and the field will not automatically be added to page layouts. Please ensure that the newly created field is added to all desired layouts and permission sets once the rollup creation process has concluded.
- Then click on the "Deploy and Run Number of Cases Setting" button
- Finally, click on the "Start Rollup Run" button
You will also be able to view and edit the deployed rollup via the All Rollups page.
Now Customer Service teams can see which Contacts are requesting more help than others.