Lookup Helper can automatically create lead source campaigns, and relate your leads directly to the correct lead source campaign. With this relationship in place you can see a related list of all of the leads that have come into your system for any given lead source, you may also use our Rollup Helper application to aggregate important lead information to the lead source campaign record.
- Navigate to the Lookup Helper Menu and press the 'Create Lookup Helper Setting' button.
- Select Lead as the child object.
- Select the create new lookup relationship option and create the new Campaign lookup field.
- Choose the 'Relate Lead when the value in a field matches the name/id of the Campaign' Lookup Helper setting type.
- Select the Lead Source field.
- Click the 'Create category if it doesn't already exist' check box.
- Populate any field values into the new Campaign that may be created (optional).
- Save the setting.