Resources are Contacts (non-Salesforce users) and Users to be used for Task assignments.
- Improve work organization and progress status on projects involving efforts from both internal Users and third-parties.
- Maintain security by allowing non-Salesforce users to participate when direct access to update project data in your org* isn’t required.
- Hybrid approach. Resources can be any Contact or User record.
- Visibility of all Tasks assigned to a Resource.
Resources can be attributed to predefined skills or any other distinctions.
- Improve efficiency of assigning Tasks that are time-sensitive and/or ability-based.
- Ideal if “Can the Resource…?” is more important than “Who’s the Resource?”
Search Resource availability by name, time frame, and skill.
- Identify workload imbalances and resolve with reassignments.
- Improve work quality and completion time based on Resource availability.
- Resource Gantt shows daily allocation of a Resource for a given time frame.
- Resource View shows daily percentage total of all Tasks.
- Task View shows daily percentage of each Task.
- Find Available Resources
- View availability of Resources for a given time frame.
- Filter Resources by skill
Resources assigned to successor Tasks can be notified when predecessor Tasks are complete.
- Prevent unnecessary Project delays.
- Reduce time spent coordinating Tasks and notifying Resources.
- Automated email alerts.
- Automatically sync Milestones PM+ Tasks to Salesforce Tasks.
- View on Salesforce calendar, Salesforce homepage, in Microsoft Outlook, and Gmail.
- Display future, current, and late Tasks on the homepage and calendars.
- Use in conjunction with Salesforce-native reminder system.
Resource management for Salesforce projects and task assignments is available with Milestones PM+ Premium Edition. (*) If a Resource needs access to project data in your org, they require a Salesforce license. Ask about our discounted Milestones PM+ per-user licenses today.