How do you rollup the names of child Accounts under each parent Account record?
Quickly deploy one of Rollup Helper pre-built rollups named, "Child to Parent Account Names." The Child to Parent Account Names use case rolls up the names of child Accounts for each parent Account record. This use case deploys one Rollup Helper setting and one field, "rhuc_Child_to_Parent_Account_Names."
Once logged into your Salesforce organization click on the App Launcher or All Tabs and search for "Rollup Helper." Click on the "Browse Use Cases" tile and click Deploy next to the Child to Parent Account Names label:
- Click on the Deploy Child to Parent Account Names Field button
- The Child to Parent Account Names field will be deployed.
- Please Note: Field Level Security will not be automatically set when creating fields through Rollup Helper, and the field will not automatically be added to page layouts. Please ensure that the newly created field is added to all desired layouts and permission sets once the rollup creation process has concluded.
- Then click on the Deploy and Run Child to Parent Account Names Setting button
- Finally, click on the Start Rollup Run button
You will also be able to view and edit the deployed rollup via the All Rollups page.
Now your teams will be able to quickly see how Accounts are related to one another.