How do you calculate the sum of Closed Lost Opportunities for each Account record?
Quickly deploy one of Rollup Helper pre-built rollups named, "Total Closed Lost Opportunity Sum." The Total Closed Lost Opportunity Sum use case calculates the sum of Closed Lost Opportunities for each Account record. This use case deploys one Rollup Helper setting and one field, "rhuc_Total_Closed_Lost_Opportunity_Sum."
Once logged into your Salesforce organization click on the App Launcher or All Tabs and search for "Rollup Helper." Click on the "Browse Use Cases" tile and click "Deploy" next to the Total Closed Lost Opportunity Sum label:
- Click on the "Deploy Total Closed Lost Opportunity Sum Field" button
- The Total Closed Lost Opportunity Sum field will be deployed.
- Please Note: Field Level Security will not be automatically set when creating fields through Rollup Helper, and the field will not automatically be added to page layouts. Please ensure that the newly created field is added to all desired layouts and permission sets once the rollup creation process has concluded.
- Then click on the "Deploy and Run Total Closed Lost Opportunity Sum Setting" button
- Finally, click on the "Start Rollup Run" button
You will also be able to view and edit the deployed rollup via the All Rollups page.
Sales leaders can use this information to do training on why certain deals are falling through.