Templates for Automatic Project Creation in Salesforce with Milestones PM+
When businesses have processes that need to be followed repetitively and have targeted beginning and deadline dates, the most efficient and consistent way to drive these processes is to use a templated project management solution.
Use the Milestones PM+ template functionality to automatically create projects within Salesforce to increase efficiency, productivity, and consistency with all types of business processes. With Milestones PM+, there are no limits on the number of templates that can be used. Each business unit in a company may have their own project types, and if desired, house them under a Program.
Some examples of how companies are using Milestones PM+:
- Budget Management
- Issue Management
- IT Project Management
- Milestone Tracking
- Percent-Complete Tracking
- Portfolio Management
- Project Planning
- Requirements Management
- Resource Management
- Status Tracking
- Task Management
- Time & Expense Tracking
- Employee Onboarding/Other HR related projects.
- Customer Onboarding/ Any processes that need to be completed post-sale for service or product companies.
- Marketing Projects
- New Website Launch
- Construction projects/ New Location Openings
- Retail / Seasonal Displays or Pricing Changes
- Real Estate - Property Purchase/Sale/Rentals
- New Product Launch
- Time Tracking
- Process Management
- Waterfall / Traditional Project Management
- Gantt Chart
- A specific project delivery methodology is needed (PMI PMBOK or Prince2-based or Stage-Gate)
- Tracking Billable vs Non-Billable Time
- Internal Business Process Implementations
For each of these project types, a template or templates can be used for automatic project creation including all of the necessary milestones, tasks, durations, dependencies, risks, and issues. As an example, we have created a Starter Template MPM+ Stage-Gate® Project. Download then in Milestones PM+, go to the Import Template tab and import as XML file.
What types of projects do you need templates for? Please let us know by commenting below!
|Product Launch Project Management in Salesforce||Milestones PM+ Use Case Library||Helper Suite Apps Enhance Milestones PM+ for free|