Calculating an Account Level Net Promoter Score (NPS)
Problem: You send out Net Promoter Score (NPS) surveys to your customers. Responses are recorded on the Contact, but you want to get a high level view of how many Promoters and Detractors are recorded for each Account.
You'll need to create 3 separate rollups: Number of Promoters, Number of Detractors, Number of Total Responses.
- In Setup > Object Manager, create 3 new number fields on the Account object to house the results of all 3 rollups. Optionally hide these fields from the Account layouts if you only want them for the formula calculation, and not displayed to users.
Rollup 1: Number of Promoters
- Target object is Account
- Target field is the field you created for Number of Promoters
- Child object is Contact
- Relationship Field is Account ID - Contact.AccountId
- Rollup type is Count
- Create filter to only count promoters
- Filter criteria is the result of your NPS survey (however you have that stored) is either a 9 or 10.
- Save filter, save and run rollup
Rollup 2: Number of Detractors
- Same steps as rollup 1, except change the Target field to the one you created for Number of Detractors
- Create new filter, where the filter criteria is the result of your NPS survey is less than or equal to 6.
Rollup 3: Total Responses
- Same steps as rollup 1, except change the Target field to the one you created for Total Responses
- Create new filter, where the filter criteria is that there the NPS survey contains any number 1-10 since we want all responses.
These rollups can assist in the timing of future NPS sends, as well as Account intel for the customer success team.
|Convert Declarative Lookup Rollup Summaries to Rollup Helper Settings||Rollup Helper Use Case Library||Count Number of Duplicate Opportunities on Account|