To receive email updates about our release, please make sure you are subscribed.
Storage Helper v3.1.1 Release Notes
Usability and Performance Improvements
- Storage savings suggestions can now be dismissed on the Storage Usage Analytics page.
- Unlimited number of Storage Recycle Jobs!
- Storage Helper Free Edition now includes an unlimited number of Storage Recycle Jobs! Instead of being restricted to just one Storage Recycle Job, the number of records that can be deleted monthly is limited to 20,000. To be able to delete more than 20,000 records per month, you must upgrade to Storage Helper Premium Edition.
- A new Storage Usage Analytics page has been added!
- Storage Helper now has the ability to track Storage Usage over time. The Storage Usage Analytics page displays detailed information about your storage usage for up to the last 12 months, current top ten storage usage consumers in the org, and top storage usage increases from the last month.
- Objects with high usage will display on the Storage Usage Analytics page. This section will display possible opportunities where records could be deleted to help your organization save money on storage.
Search and Restore is now available for records that have been deleted by Storage Helper!
Storage Helper v2.4 Release Notes
- Records recycled by Storage Helper may now be backed up into a .csv file.
- Storage Helper savings will now be displayed in the local currency type if multi currency is enabled for the Salesforce org.
- Added ability to filter on parent record fields within the Storage Recycle Job criterion.
Storage Helper Version 2.1.7 Release Notes
Storage Helper will now recycle archived Tasks and Events and will also suggest ways to reduce the usage percentage so you may avoid hitting the storage limit.
Version 1.73 of Storage Helper comes with some performance improvements and bug fixes.
Version 1.7 of Storage Helper has undergone some important improvements.